Comments

Comments on this site are welcome but generally I will delete those made anonymously or any posts if they are seen to attack anyone.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

New version of Making Talismans coming

I am a little bogged down at the moment because I am creating another edition of Making Talismans for the Mandrake publishing house.
Making Talismans  was my first book  and it did really well.  But  I wrote it nearly 14  years ago so I am going through it and updating it with my more recent thoughts.  This is particularly important when it comes to the Golden Dawn references as I need to rewrite the Golden Dawn ritual now I am a lot more experienced in the Z docs.    I am also laying it out, adding in new diagrams, some of Paola's illustrations and a few more chapters based on some of my later papers.  There is little that I got wrong when I wrote it, and the central ideas I still agree with.  It is just my technique is a little different and, I think, much better.  But if things had not changed considerably in 14 years there  would be something wrong.




6 comments:

  1. I just finished reading you first book it's amazing. I would love to read the new one as well. Could you please give us more info about it?
    When will it be published etc.

    Kind regards,

    Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting on the publisher for that one... Magical Imagination should be out soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyplace we can get it that's not so expensive. Amazon is a bit steep right now. Could you possiblly release it on kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The original talismans book is out on the web as a pirated pdf. It is now a fair bit out of date. I dont know if mogg is going to do a kindle version of it. The problem is that it has a lot of diagrams which makes it problematic for an ereader

    ReplyDelete